Printable Desert Menu
FRESH COCONUT CREAM PIE 7.75 white chocolate shavings & toasted coconut
“73% cocoa” CHOCOLATE DECADENCE 7.95 premium flourless cake, white chocolate ganache, pistachio brittle
CRÈME BRULÉE 6.95 lemon grass infusion and fresh vanilla bean
RASPBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE GOOEY BUTTER CAKE 7.50 served warm with whipped cream
KEY LIME CHEESECAKE 7.95 with spice infused fresh strawberries
SEASONAL FRESH BERRIES 6.25 with whipped cream
VANILLA ICE CREAM AND PEDRO JIMENEZ SHERRY 6.95 with fresh grapes
WARM NUT-PEAR BREAD PUDDING 6.75 with nutmeg sauce
TRINITY OF PROFITEROLES 7.95 Puff pastries filled with three different ice cream (Japanese plum, mango and sweet azuki) and served withdark chocolate sauce, white chocolate sauce and warm butterscotch)
HOME MADE SORBET 5.95 pineapple, coconut, lemon or raspberry Japanese
ICE CREAM 6.50 ginger, mango or sweet cherry & azuki
Dessert at USS Nemo
How often do you make crème brulee, homemade sorbet or key lime cheesecake at home? How about flourless chocolate cake, or warm nut and pear bread pudding? If you’re like most people, probably never. Luckily, Nemo’s dessert menu tempts you with the sweet nothings that make every bite worth it. Make a reservation for lunch or dinner at Nemo’s — and don’t forget to save room for dessert!
Gourmet Dessert at the Best Restaurant in Naples, FL
At Nemo’s, we’re famous for our seafood — but we’re obsessed with dessert. That’s why we’re known as the home of the best desserts in Naples. Explore our menu and you’ll discover:
- Fresh coconut cream pie. The perfect accompaniment to seafood, we adorn our fresh coconut cream pie with white chocolate shavings and toasted coconut.
- Crème brulee. Made with a lemongrass infusion and fresh vanilla bean, you’ve never had crème brulee like ours.
- Chocolate desserts to make you sigh in pleasure. Premium cocoa flourless cake topped with white chocolate ganache and pistachio brittle, you’ve never had anything like it. Want your white chocolate even more decadent? Ask for the raspberry white chocolate gooey butter cake — you won’t regret it.
- Key lime cheesecake. A classic south Florida dessert, made even better with smooth, creamy cheesecake.
- Warm nut and pear bread pudding. Nutmeg sauce makes our nut and pear bread pudding a favorite among those in the know
- Profiteroles. Puff pastry, filled with ice cream and served alongside sauces that include dark chocolate, white chocolate and warm butterscotch, make every bite a victory.
- Homemade sorbet and ice cream. Cool sweetness with a twist make our sorbets and ice creams a delightful end to a full meal.
- Seasonal fresh berries. For the virtuous in mind and in heart, reward yourself with a little something sweet. Served with fresh whipped cream.
Make a Reservation
Chef Nicolas Mercier and his wife Nathalie welcome you to Nemo’s, where every meal is an occasion to remember. Make a reservation for lunch or dinner, and try us for dessert.
Call Nemo’s at 239-261-6366 to make a reservation, or book online.
"With its subtle submarine motif and obvious seafood obsession, USS Nemo (239-261-6366) is among the most original restaurants on the Naples dining scene these days, and it has the fan base to prove it."
Chelle Koster Walton
"The miso broiled sea bass with citrus-ginger butter sauce is almost worth a trip to Naples in and of itself."
The New York Times
"I can tell you without hesitation, this is THE BEST and most consistent restaurant in Naples. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed!"
"Most consistently great restaurant in Naples!"
LUNCH M - F 11:30 am 2:00 pm
DINNER M - Sun 4:00 pm 9:30 pm
We close at 10 pm Friday and Saturday