Fresh Seafood in an Adventurous Atmosphere
At USS Nemo, Chef Nicolas Mercier understands that an unforgettable dining experience begins the moment the patron walks through the door. Nemo’s, an award-winning restaurant prepares the best fish in Naples, serves inventive and delicious dishes in a uniquely adventurous atmosphere. You’ll feel 20,000 leagues under the sea yet dine just a mile from the Gulf of Mexico at Nemo’s, voted “Best Seafood Restaurant in Naples, Florida,” by Naples Illustrated magazine.
Welcome aboard USS Nemo, where you’ll embark upon a culinary adventure designed to delight and inspire!
A Casually Elegant Naples Seafood Restaurant
Charming under-the-sea décor, complete with submarine porthole windows and gunmetal studded walls, work in sharp contrast with crisp white table linens and fine china – a winning combination of “casual elegance” that best defines the Naples lifestyle. That’s just part of the reason why USS Nemo has been named the best seafood restaurant in Naples, FL. With menu options including the best miso-broiled sea bass — a dish described by the New York Times as worth a trip to Naples alone — only the excellence of your meal will exceed the beauty of our casually elegant décor.
Nemo’s offers patrons indoor and outdoor dining, as well as the N Counter, a charming bar serving delicious cocktails, fine wines and craft beers. A favorite for lunch and dinner — Nemo’s earned a Best Place for Lunch award from Gulfshore Magazine — we’re a top restaurant in Naples because there’s no place like us. Explore our menus and see for yourself why Trip Advisor invited us to join the Hall of Fame.
Great Seafood Starts With a Great Menu
Offering the freshest seafood imaginable, lovingly prepared with a sophisticated Pan-Asian or Pacific Rim twist, USS Nemo is presided over by Executive Chef/Owner Nicolas Mercier and his wife Nathalie Savoie.
Critics, locals and visitors to Naples agree that we’re the place to get seafood in Naples because we serve freshly caught fish, inventively prepared and thoughtfully served. Join us and discover:
- The drinks, wine list and cocktails you’ll love drinking. Start every meal with a specialty drink and make it an occasion. Try a fresh Nemo’s juice or order a glass of Champagne. Try a local IPA, relax with delicious Sauterne or sip a refined bourbon. We’ve got it all.
- Delicious appetizers that whet your appetite. From steamed clams to seafood ceviche to sautéed calamari, our appetizers hint at what’s to come. Astonishingly fresh, they’re the perfect way to start lunch or dinner.
- Why we’re the best restaurant for fish tacos. Everyone loves fish tacos! Now you can have your choice at the best fish restaurant in Naples. Enjoy locally caught, freshly prepared fish — just the way you like it.
- Exquisite dishes that beyond seafood. Who wouldn’t enjoy a miso-grilled rib eye or a Colorado lamb porterhouse? Nemo’s is the best place to get seafood and land-based meats.
- Tempting desserts you’ll want to save room for. Put an exclamation point on your meal with a tempting dessert at Nemo’s. Whether you’re into decadence or restraint, there’s a special something extra waiting for you.
Naples Cuisine Served in an Original Setting
Nemo’s is proud to offer patrons outstanding cuisine served in an original, and unique, atmosphere. Leave the scene downtown behind and discover us, the hidden gem located in the Parkshore Centre on U.S. 41. Nemo’s is midway between Mercato and Fifth Avenue, convenient to all major attractions in Naples (including Artis-Naples) with plenty of available parking.
Make a Reservation at the Top Seafood Restaurant in Naples, FL
Chef Nicolas Mercier, voted one of the best chefs in America since 2013, has created an incredible dining experience. Make a reservation, and let Nicolas and his wife Nathalie welcome you to the best seafood restaurant in Naples.
Call us to make a reservation at 239-261-6366, or book online now.
"With its subtle submarine motif and obvious seafood obsession, USS Nemo (239-261-6366) is among the most original restaurants on the Naples dining scene these days, and it has the fan base to prove it."
Chelle Koster Walton
"The miso broiled sea bass with citrus-ginger butter sauce is almost worth a trip to Naples in and of itself."
The New York Times
"I can tell you without hesitation, this is THE BEST and most consistent restaurant in Naples. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed!"
"Most consistently great restaurant in Naples!"
LUNCH M - F 11:30 am 2:00 pm
DINNER M - Sun 4:00 pm 9:30 pm
We close at 10 pm Friday and Saturday