For one of the best bar experiences in Naples, FL, and certainly the most original, try The N Counter in the bar area.
It’s Amuse Bouche with a twist — so special, you’ll want to do it again and again.
Amuse Bouche at USS Nemo
Welcome to The N Counter at Nemo’s, where you’ll relax with delicious cocktails and bite-size appetizers in our uniquely adventurous atmosphere. Nemo’s, voted again and again as a critical and local favorite in southwest Florida, is delighted to offer patrons an amuse bouche restaurant in Naples. If you appreciate small bites and cocktails — and are interested in relaxing in a unique bar outside the overwhelming downtown scene in Naples — stop by The N Counter. It’s the USS Nemo experience on an utterly different level!
Amuse Bouche With a Twist
The N Counter is the best bar experience in Naples because you’ll get to enjoy the award-winning cuisine served by one of the best chefs in America for three years running. The N Counter is so special, you’ll want to do it again and again — and that’s because there will be so many things you want to try, you won’t be able to test them all in one visit. Our one-bite appetizers make the perfect accompaniment to our large selection of craft and popular beers, an outstanding wine list and inventive cocktails. Stop by for a drink, and you’ll stay for dinner!
The Menu at The N Counter
What’s the best-kept secret at The N Counter? You’ll have access to our entire menu, including our famous miso-broiled sea bass, so delicious the New York Times called it worth a trip to Naples from anywhere.
Relax with a beer, a glass of wine or a cocktail and enjoy:
- Award-winning seafood served in an original atmosphere. Miso-broiled sea bass is just the beginning of our award-winning menu. Discover halibut, prime tuna, seared scallops, Florida Keys hogfish, hot and crunchy grouper, seafood ceviche and more.
- Your new home for fish tacos. Everybody loves fish tacos — and you won’t find better ones than at Nemo’s. We serve prime tuna with your choice of sauce and temperature. They’re the perfect way to lunch, start dinner or end the day.
- Savory land-based meats that inspire the landlubber in all of us. We’re passionate about seafood, but sometimes we just want a steak. Order veal sweetbreads, grilled lamb porterhouse, steak frites or any of our land-based meats for a meal that really satisfies.
- Small plates that let you keep portions under control. Why order just one appetizer when you could order several? Keep the small plates coming when you sit at The N Counter.
- Desserts that let you splurge when you’re ready. If you’re going to be bad, make it count and order dessert at Nemo’s. With choices including key lime cheesecake and fresh coconut cream pie, there’s something for everyone to love.
Make a Reservation — or Just Stop By
We strongly recommend making a reservation at Nemo’s, but you’re also welcome to just stop by The N Counter when you’re free. Explore the bar at The N Counter, and find out why Nemo’s is one of the best seafood restaurants in southwest Florida.
We can only seat complete parties for reserved tables. Please be sure your entire party has arrived before checking in with our hostess.
"With its subtle submarine motif and obvious seafood obsession, USS Nemo (239-261-6366) is among the most original restaurants on the Naples dining scene these days, and it has the fan base to prove it."
Chelle Koster Walton
"The miso broiled sea bass with citrus-ginger butter sauce is almost worth a trip to Naples in and of itself."
The New York Times
"I can tell you without hesitation, this is THE BEST and most consistent restaurant in Naples. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed!"
"Most consistently great restaurant in Naples!"
LUNCH M - F 11:30 am 2:00 pm
DINNER M - Sun 4:00 pm 9:30 pm
We close at 10 pm Friday and Saturday