Our Commitment to Accessibility:
Your enjoyment and ability to consume the information featured on our website is of the utmost importance to us.
We have made efforts to make our website accessible in accordance with the protocols of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). We have instituted the following website capabilities and features to ensure our website is accessible to all visitors:
- Instructional text on buttons for ease of navigation.
- Keyboard accessibility for navigating without the aid of a mouse.
- Ability to skip to content and skip to our sitemap page.
- Consistent, logical navigation from page to page.
- Descriptive link text.
- A sitemap containing links to our website content
- Content featuring website fonts that are resizable with color ratio settings to provide necessary contrast.
- Our website content provides language and title tags and image descriptions (unless for decorative purposes only).
- Links on our website and content headings are clearly labeled.
- Contact forms are simple and easy to complete.
- Removal of time limits on website content unless it is absolutely necessary.
If you encounter any difficulties navigating or enjoying the content of our website, we ask that you contact us as soon as possible, so that we may assist you. Please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page – click here to go to the contact form – or call us at 239-261-6366 for assistance.
Furthermore, if you wish to provide us feedback about your experience with our website or to ask questions about accessibility of our website, we welcome your comments, which may be submitted on the form below. Click here to go to form.
To further assist you, we’ve provided links below to help you learn more about Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and to access related resources and accessibility tools:
- Click this link to visit the Americans with Disabilities Act website (www.ada.gov)
- Click this link to visit the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative website (www.w3.org)
- Click this link JAWS Screen Reader to learn more about it (www.freedomscientific.com)
- Click this link to download the NVDA Screen Reader (www.nvaccess.org)
- Click this link to learn more about the Voiceover (Screen Reader for Mac) (www.apple.com)
We can only seat complete parties for reserved tables. Please be sure your entire party has arrived before checking in with our hostess.
"With its subtle submarine motif and obvious seafood obsession, USS Nemo (239-261-6366) is among the most original restaurants on the Naples dining scene these days, and it has the fan base to prove it."
Chelle Koster Walton
"The miso broiled sea bass with citrus-ginger butter sauce is almost worth a trip to Naples in and of itself."
The New York Times
"I can tell you without hesitation, this is THE BEST and most consistent restaurant in Naples. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed!"
"Most consistently great restaurant in Naples!"
LUNCH M - F 11:30 am 2:00 pm
DINNER M - Sun 4:00 pm 9:30 pm
We close at 10 pm Friday and Saturday