USS Nemo Restaurant has become one of the few seafood restaurants with a Certificate of Excellence in Naples FL. The Certificate of Excellence is awarded by TripAdvisor, one of the most trusted names in traveler and restaurant reviews, and is an honor for any establishment.
What Is the Certificate of Excellence?
TripAdvisor has been awarding these certificates for six years. Restaurants with a Certificate of Excellence must:
- Have been on the TripAdvisor website for at least a year
- Have received consistently good reviews of at least four out of five
- Have received a minimum number of reviews
- Have excelled when it comes to customer reviews over the past twelve months
Restaurants can get a printed Certificate of Excellence to hang proudly in their establishment. Being part of any promotional program with TripAdvisor does not affect eligibility for a Certificate of Excellence — this award is conferred just based on excellence and not on any money exchanged. The recognition cannot be bought at any price.
Why Seek Out Restaurants With a Certificate of Excellence in Naples, FL?
If you’re traveling in Naples or live there, it makes sense to seek out establishments such as USS Nemo Restaurant, which have secured the Certificate of Excellence. When you look for nice restaurants with a Certificate of Excellence in Naples, FL, you know you’re getting:
- A restaurant that has been chosen by diners like you, and not by reviewers who are paid for their opinion
- A dining establishment that has been around for at least twelve months and is not a fly-by-night business
- A business that’s dedicated to its customer base and to giving diners the experience they want
- A restaurant that has been consistent in providing excellence
When you dine out, you want to make sure you have a good experience. While there are no guarantees in life, trying a restaurant like USS Nemo, which has a Certificate of Excellence, gives you a better chance of dining at an establishment where quality is consistently high. When so many customers have a great experience, chances are you will, too.
How did USS Nemo Secure a Certificate of Excellence?
USS Nemo Restaurant has always been dedicated to providing an excellent dining experience. In addition to joining TripAdvisor, the team at USS Nemo Restaurant have:
- Listened to what customers have to say, both online and in person, and have worked to deliver more of what diners want
- Been passionate about bringing the freshest ingredients to dishes every day
- Worked hard to develop new and innovative menu items so diners get to experience exciting cuisine
- Trained staff to provide exceptional service
- Worked with local services to create a stunning dining area and ambience
- Posted their menu online and have worked to offer as much information to diners as possible, so diners can make decisions right for them
- Always been on the lookout for ways to improve
The dedication to customers, food and dining have paid off with a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor, an honor USS Nemo Restaurant holds in highest esteem because it’s based on diner feedback and opinion, which is the opinion that matters most to our staff.
We can only seat complete parties for reserved tables. Please be sure your entire party has arrived before checking in with our hostess.
"With its subtle submarine motif and obvious seafood obsession, USS Nemo (239-261-6366) is among the most original restaurants on the Naples dining scene these days, and it has the fan base to prove it."
Chelle Koster Walton
"The miso broiled sea bass with citrus-ginger butter sauce is almost worth a trip to Naples in and of itself."
The New York Times
"I can tell you without hesitation, this is THE BEST and most consistent restaurant in Naples. I can guarantee you will not be disappointed!"
"Most consistently great restaurant in Naples!"
Monday-Thursday 4:30-9:30 pm
Friday & Saturday 4:30-10:00 pm
Sunday 4:30-9:30 pm